Colortex ink is a screen ink ideal for garment labels, decorative trim, ribbons, pressure sensitive fabric, and all other types of fabric used in the label industry. It was developed for use with flat bed and rotary type screen printing process.
Color matching is available upon request.
*Ink is available in 5 Kg or 1 Kg containers.
- Colortex ink is press ready, and does not require thinner or reducers.
- Opaque colors are also available for printing on dark fabrics.
- Colortex is fast drying, and it can be used on multicolor runs
- Colortex ink is a fast curing ink, and it only requires medium heat to fully cure. Additives are available for fabric materials that can not be exposed to heat.
- Thoroughly wash tested to industry standards- C4A, C5, C6, C8, C15, AATCC 61, 132, 8, 3.
- Full range of Pantone base colors tested for toxicity to Oeko-tex standards 102 and 105.
- Colortex has low ink waste, and unused ink may be returned to its original container for future use.