Indelible Offset ink is an oil based and low odor offset printing for use on sheet fed offset presses such as Heidelberg, Komori, or similar machines. It is ideal for printing on coated fabrics for use on undergarment labels such as heat seal labels for elastic, care labels, and cloth name tags
- It has been formulated to have excellent good press ready ink, and press stability. It does not require a thinner or reducer.
- Thoroughly wash tested to industry standards
- Full range of Pantone colors
- Tested for toxicity to Oeko-Tex standards 102 and 105
- Opaque colors available upon request
- Printed material will cure at room temperature, but curing can be accelerated with heat.